15. 4. 2011.

FERENC SANTA Jr. & HIS GYPSY BAND - The famous primas





















    01. Fiery Cardas
    02. Romance
    03. Folk songs
-Thick is the forest
-Looking at you
-Wild flowers
-If you love your baby
-Quick tim
    04. A pretty woman
    05. Folk songs
-Fishing hut on the Tisa river
-I wish i know
-I like this girl
-Bring some wine
    06. Cardas variations on a theme
    07. Folk songs
-My leaf
-When my feverish lips
-Woman, woman
-A glass too many
-Quick time in B min
    08. Folk songs
    09. Hungarian dance No.1
    10. Folk songs
-Red roses talking
-When this girl
-My darling has sent me word
-The dove has flown A
    11. Recrutting song from Egervar
    12. Cardas fantasy

A HIRES PRIMAS

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...